Oh gosh. Thank you, nonny!
((I’d love to actually thank the person behind this by name, I also have no clue what “jfc” is. I read KFC at first and was confused.))
But seriously, thank you. That means a lot’ ☺️
How I classify my internet friends:
- same timezones - cool, timezone buddies
- 1-2 hours difference - so close yet so far away
- anything else - FUCK WHERE YOU LIVE???? WE WILL NEVER MEET I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HUG YOU OR PLAYFULLY KICK YOU IN THE SHIN OR CALL YOU A LOSER TO YOUR FACE
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
once when i was little i gave my mum a bowl full of buttons and she got really into pretending it was real food. when she asked me ‘is it soup?’, i turned around, and with the most disapproving glare just went ‘no. it’s buttons’.
Dont do what i did and actually eat the playdough, it tastes like shit
Gosh gosh gosh thanks gurl ☺️☺️
Miss you oodles 😘
Vegan Peanut Butter Brownie Round Up
i can’t tell you how many times i’ve spoken up about harassment only to be told to “learn to take a compliment”.
since when do “compliments” intrude on my space? what kind of “compliment” makes a person feel unsafe or threatened?
harassment isn’t a compliment. know the difference.
forgot to share this gem from other night with you
don’t even mention that word because I shiver every time I hear it :(((
I thought it was kinda cute…. until the part where he knows what neighborhood you live in. That’s weird.
I’m sorry, but I fail to see anything cute in all of this.
My name's Karen, I'm an artist and nerdfighter valiantly battling the greater world suck in Mordor.If you needs someone to talk to and if it isn't my ask box:
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
IMalive.org - a crisis situation/suicide online IM website
The Trevor Project's 24 hour LGBTQ hotline: 866-488-7386
National Sexual Assault Hotline: - 1.800.656.
HOPERape Crisis Information Hotline: 1.888.421.1100Subscribe via RSS.